Some Quotes of His Divine Grace Srila Bhakti Rakshak Sridhar Dev Goswami Maharaj
1. If you follow the path of surrender, real knowledge becomes your servant.
2. Faith in the devotees grants us the most substantial help.
3. Faith is the only capital by which we can make our journey towards the Infinite.
4. If we do everything for Him, everything will be very beautifully done.
5. He who loves Me, does not really love Me; but one who loves my servitor – his love for Me is more real.
6. The soul can only be satisfied in the Absolute Beauty; any partial representation of the Absolute, or even eternal existence, cannot satisfy his quest.
7. Krsna consciousness is the centre. If the centre is clear, then the circumference is properly located.
8. The quality of the truth is measured by the degree and intensity of our surrender to it – to the point of no return.
9. Ecstasy personified is Krsna Himself, and He feels, tastes and enjoys Himself; but only through faith is it possible to transmit and distribute that ecstasy and joy to others. Faith is the very nature of the hladini-sakti, the ecstasy potency, which is represented in full by Srimati Radharani.
10. Half-truth is more dangerous than falsehood.
11. Apprehension and uncertainty are always troubling you; you must cross beyond them, go up, and you will find sivam – no apprehension, but the positive life.
12. A man should be judged by his ideal.
Extreme hankering for the truth is in itself happiness.
13. We should have a immovable connection with reality, an absolute conception of reality. Such a stable position is necessary.
14. Humility means ‘to not encroach on the rights of others.’ And also, it should not be such as to kill one’s own self. It must be natural.
15. A guide, sadhu-sanga, is the most important factor in the life of a bona fide seeker of the truth.
16. The essence of love lives by distribution; not by absorbtion, but by distribution. That is love. Prema is that which exists by its tendency of distribution, and that is the highest.
17. Whatever we may experience, the most central need for fulfillment remains, love. The absolute king of everything is love.
18. Attraction is the most fundamental element everywhere. All else can be eliminated and forgotten if we come in touch with attraction and love.
19. Love is the principle in the center which is the only fulfillment of all existence. The very gist of existence is there; it can’t be ignored or challenged by any other forms or aspects of our substantial existence. It is unchangeable and absolute.
20. Coming in clash with the principle of love, all will have to accept defeat. This is the most substantial thing.
21. After liberation, beyond calculative devotion, in the highest plane of the whole creation, eternal love reigns supreme.
22. That we may live in the waves of the ocean of love is the highest objective of our lives.
23. So, give up your wild-goose-chasing habit and collect and concentrate all your might to progress in this line; try to go to the temple of love divine.
24. Although it is impossible, the infinite is defeated by the finite. What is that unthinkable position? It can only be attained through love.
25. We are quarreling in a foreign land for fictitious gain. But Krsna is engaged in a loving search for His long lost servants.